Sunday, July 09, 2006

hey! i'm here t update.

hahah i switched off my phone last night.
cos gerri said she wanted t morning call me!
i'm so mean right?
eheheh, that ass didnt anyw.

went t church.
i was like texting gerri when she appeared.
hahah then we went in togther.

PAUSE: WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ANTS IN MY ROOM!

okay back. hahah, uhm.
i was telling her al th lame stuff.
like shakespeare & th lux & rice & stuff.
wtf it was funny okay.
hahah then th cathechist was like, keep "excuse me, & saying hello"
th crowd was so bad lah!
when she said excuse me, they said, you're excused.
then when she said hello, they said hi.
feel so bad for her, but well, she's damn boring.
then mass, quite okay today.
i was lil jumpy! then that mad gerri kept saying wannabuy her lala.
then she scared it'll show.
hahah i was like, no no it wont, i got sixth sense.
it didnt what! then went t 7-11 t get her stupid lala.
then i bought white choc. damn nice!

bused home.
supposed t go t that sws concert w feli.
but in th end, cancelled.
cos she asked me t go town but mum didnt allow.
i still had hmwrk too.
so i changed & mum fetchd me.
went at lunch at arnold's.
fried chicken!
there was this really cute brother & sister beside me.
damn young lah.

then walked around.
quite boring.
what do you expect?

on th way, i was texting lala.
wahlau, i was so hurt la f*ck.
cried like mad.
but i was wearing my cap so they cldnt see me.
there, tearing.
& it was raining.
now th rain only makes me think of him.
i dont like it.
>:(

i havta read th bible soon.
cos th father says that th only t get close is t read & understand.

did math just now.
& eating my dinner now.
which is chicken pie i bought from taka ystd.
its really nice though.

I HATE ANTS ARH!
blardy irritating!

you're my theme for a dream.


Maybe the deepest part of who we are is what scares us or breaks our heart. We don't want to share with anyone. And when we do we don't want to lose them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home