Saturday, September 02, 2006

Jojo - Too Little Too Late

Thursday
It was aces day & teacher's day! Ha ha Laoshi jie! But it was raining so didn't have the excercise that we were supposed t do for aces day. I loved the concert! : D It was so funny, esp the Raja impersonation. Damn funny lah! Our super uncivilised teacher, the "eh eh" thing. I remember that time, The Tinies were talking about it at Kentucky about Raja going to England and being so uncivilised. We laughed do hard, we had to seperate a few minutes. Anyway, back to the concert, I know Girlfriend enjoyed the Raja thing too! She was laughing so much. Supposed t meet Erqing, but I didnt. Ha ha. I couldn't get her. Not sure if she waited. Oh well.
Took the mrt w Han & Girlfriend, it was Girlfriend's gran's birthday, so we accompanied her to the stop & after than, Han & I went t town. We walked around Takashimaya, and we saw loads of cute stuff. I bought two handphone pouches for Mum & me! : D Real nice. Han bought a cute animal thing. Off t eat chicken! Korean shop and I bought a top again! I seriously needa save up. >: ( Broke like nobody's business. Reached home about eight plus.

Friday
Stay-home day. Was supposed to go out to get teacher's present. But I didnt. Watched Princess Hour the whole day. Can't remember what happened.

Saturday
Had tuition, then piano. Tiring. Bought Espirit three quarter pants. Sigh no mood to blog anymore. >: (

I lost the tinies. and I miss them badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home