Sunday, July 16, 2006

Rawr.

My head hurts like a bitch. EFF YOU SEE KAY! >:(

Skipped school today, giddy spell since yesterday. What's wrong with me?
I think the world sucks, and the world's not bothering to prove me wrong. I'm a difficult child, so yeah okay screw.

Ladeedah, had band comp yesterday. Pretty xyz, but hey i was feeling great hokay. I was nudging Huldah & that alumni beside me to smile :D but to some avail, apparently. I hope Huldahhhh is fine now, cheer up! You did great okay? Dont worry too much. The trip back to school was full of laughs. Hawhaw, nawrp, Mr Yeo didnt flip la and we got a silver. At least we all know the gold's in our hearts. Let's aim and do well for the next thing! DMB's concert :D
and Mr Tan remembers me! Actually, he did give me a :D at Montage that day. He was taking Victoria. Pishposh (:

Golly gee, i havent done any homework AHH!

i need t pee. Bai.



I'm twisted cause one side of me is telling me,
that I need to move on.
On the other side,
I wanna break down and cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home