Thursday, September 07, 2006

Paul Twohill is outtttt! HAHAHA dear ashley shall cry like mad! It was like, expected luh. Right now, I think Hady's the best, I just don't like Jonathan no matter what. Yes, bias!

Alright, I'm guilty today! Such a tangled web luh, butbut, we won't do again hokay, promise!
Band prac & all. Went WM for lunch, ban mian : D Sigh. I miss tiny head >: ( seriously. it's so awkward now. What's happening?

& we had to eat dim sum somemore! We were like bending, haha due to stomachaches. Damn funny luh, Han! : D Had tuition with Robyn, shit I got loads of math t do! Damn that jajajajajajajrajajajarajaj. dasdgashjgewq! >: (

Jelly bean's in Thailand, sigh, I didn't get a chance t say bye even. Oh well, tiring day!
Sleepover with the Queks tmr! : D yay!!! Can't wait.

kbaiiiiiiiiiiiii
god bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home