Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hi al :D
I'm going t do shoutouts!
For special friends! <3
Remember t see if your beautiful name's here.
Tell me if I left you out :]

Min:
I'm your best pal, your buddy, your love & I rock your life!
Thanks for all these sweet titles & words you gave me.
I just want you t know that you rock my life too!
Your words encourage me!
& we have the same stupid fringe :D
Thanks for being part of my life.
You're my best pal, my buddy & my love too!
You & Prawn will last, I believe.
He's very lucky you know?
Ha cause he has you!
Take care <3

Tiny Legs/ Han:
You've got a very special place in my heart!
No matter what, you're the one that can make me laugh.
I'm most comfortable when I'm w you!
Remember you said your heart was smiling?
I hope I always make you smile.
All those happy moments, all th fun we had, will never be forgotten.
Han rocks! :D
I love you very very much.

Tiny Head/ Sung:
HAHA! Ban mian woman :D
You're so funny & nice.
Really cutee too!
Digimon monster! Ha the white one.
Damn cuteeeeeeee.
You're also frickin nice, so nice that I feel you're like my mom!
As in have that kind of warmth.
Thanks for being so sweet! <3
Hope you'll get over those stuffs real soon & cheer up okay?
We're all here for you, with damn wide open arms mann!
Hahah, loveya grrrrl.

Belinda/ Pipi:
I miss Dnt class w you!
Remember how we both were always the two extras.
W all those funny jokers like Zhiwei, Weixiang & al.
So fun yeah?
& all th boy shit & funny stuff.
'Wo ZUO zai niao shang mian, cui zhe FENG'
Ha remember this?
& all the secret sharing & stuff.
& you stayed w me throughout all my tough moments!
I can't thank you more.
Do remember our promises!
& trip to Japan kay?
Take care <3 Imu.

Felicia Toh:
My dearest poop!
You're the fun-est friend I have!
I just always go craziest w you!
:D You're the one w style too.
I miss you damn alot.
Though you're not here now, I believe our telepathy & connection's still strong yeah?
Hyper nestie!
I love you! & miss ya too.

Wl/ Bestie:
Ha you basketball boy!
So tall & dark & prolly handsome t all the girls too.
You're innocent & rlyrly nice.
I guess that's why you get cheated easily!
Stand up for your rights okay?
If people borrow money, must return!
Don't let them off so easily.
You're too nice, that's my only complain.
You can be a model! :D
Strive! You can do it. I know you can!
Take care bestie! <3

Steve/ Toufuhater:
My one & only stress-ball!
You help me de-stress, w your lame jokes.
Thanks for being my listening ear.
Always ready t listen, & always giving smiles that brighten my day.
Even if your day sucks, still you would cheer me up!
Seriously grateful luh, don't rock so much can?
Ha study hard kayyy!
<3 Nothing compares t you.
Shorty steph's here for you!

Ginny Song/ Gintonic:
I'm your Aunty Agony!
Heh come give me all your sorrows & troubles.
You're such a pretty woman!
& we can click hurr.
You're amazing, you really are.
I know you miss Chantel, me too! :D
Keep your chins up!
I'll be your inner solace, if you want.
& always secretly come my blog w/o tagging right?
Tag me!
Talking t you is addictive, that I agree
Imu! :]

Tine/ Tinnn:
You're one helluva friend!
So inspirational & extraordinary.
I'm so happy when talking t you, & though everything's changed, you still rock.
Always there t throw advices & spiritual stuff.
Thanks so much for introducing me to Love & to God.
:D
You're gonna be for a long long time.
Pissed face & great backview!
Bye, cya!
Gdluck for o's!
<3

Rock/ Huldah Chin!:
Heh you naughty rock!
I love you too.
Band's fun w you around!
You're a joy.
Don't leave yeah? I'll cry t death man
Heh take care!

Powersocks:
Surprised t see your name here?
You're a very special, one-of-a-kind friend too!
I miss you socks!
I'll always be toetoe.
Loves :]
Pretty babe!

Darylene/ Monster:
Monsters Inc!
Ha you're a cute cute girl.
Always recommend me t nice shows.
Thanks hurrrr :D
Take care!
Dmb, dmb all th way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home