Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Beyonce - Deja Vu (Feat Jay-Z)

Went to school early today. Some girl from bowling spilled a drink in the bus and I was late in meeting Mel. Supposed to meet her at six thirty. I woke up at five fifty. Ugh xyz.
& we all killed each other while trying to do math. Nah, but our brain cells were fried.

I read Adam Khoo's self help book. It's working out, slowly. Yesssssss.

I actually went to count the number of hours I spent learning math today.
Six and a half! Hawhaw. Mannnnnn.

Talked to Vanilla and al, sorted :D
I felt much much better after talking to someone.

I'm so gonna ask Mr Yeo if I can leave band early this Friday because of the Spectrum thing. & Mr Tan's the conductor. A must-see! && bonding with NESTIE! yay

i am happy :D


it's over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home