Saturday, September 09, 2006

http://www.mobilebee.com/PhoneDetailsID954SubMenu1.html
Go see! : D I desire.

Friday
The Quek's mum came to pick me up & we all had dinner at Charlie's. They all ate steak but it's just really not my type, so laadeedah I had fish & chips! But not the grilled one, the house special stuff ahh whatever. & the amount of salt Amanda puts on her fries is alarming! When she offered to help me sprinkle salt, I could sense something was wrong. HAHA yep. & I was right! Wah lau, super salty luh. Haha xyz.

Went back to their house, it's so frickin huge! :D Dreamhouse material. But Ayi can't stand the maid, lol the plants all started dying the day she came. & she stares at the oven for nothing, takes half an hour to iron a shirt. Then Valster came over! We all watched Kim Sam Soon together, it's like, no matter how many times, it's still damn nice luh! Healing hands next. It's so fun w Valster, that toot girl, can't believe __'s a girl. HAHA oh well.

When they all went back, Amanda can't decide where we should sleep, so we slept third floor. Changed DVDs like three times before we stick. It was Princess Hour again! :D Watched till two plus. Oh yeah, she showed me her tap dance & ballet steps. Lovely. & I video-taped the whole thing, laughed like asdadagdfasdrtre! Funnnnnnnnn.

Saturday
Woke up around eleven. Had breakfast, super yumyum. & watched Healing Hands again.
I can't stand Phoebe, sucker! Keep trying to "gou ying" Paul. =(
Ate duck rice for lunch & mum picked me up after her rounds. She yakked w Ayi about the maid again. Funnaye. Came home, watched Princess Lulu. Quite nice! Though the lady's kind of old to me. Went for piano just now, my first time at a grand piano! :D Best feeling ever! Ate La-Mien at Noodle House with Dad. Mummy's celebrating her birthday early with her khakis cause they're all working people with limited time. HAHA & I havent got her pressie, same day with Han! :D

Bye. I havent finished math.
Yep I'm screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home