Monday, November 06, 2006

Heyyy :D
I'm a happy woman today!
Had bridging till about 1230.
Mr Mani's just so irritating luh!
During his lesson, Min was superfly high, but he kept calling my name instead.
Hahah no fair man!

Headed t town aft th programme w Luoshi & Min.
It's rlyrly fun!
Luoshi's so funny & entertaining.
I wna buy the odm watch!
But I guess it's expensive.
Can't wait for end-of-year man.
I'm so going t shop till I drop!

On th way back, we were discussing about people.
= gossiping!
Hahah! That's what girls do whatttt.
I was classifying people by clean/dirty.
Ha i'm crazy!
Shall not mention names here :]
& I finally ate my Omelette jap noodles things!
:D

Took neos too!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home