Friday, December 01, 2006

HAHA did you guys hear the song alr? It's not supposed to be so cute & fast. I have no idea why, but it's really nice <3

Thursday
Went to Cal's for awhile then off to watch Happy Feet! :D
"Don't push me cos I am close to the edge, tryin not to lose my head"
So frickin adorable ^___^
Off to the Chalet.
Nothing to say, just that, quite disappointed.
Ahhhhhhhhhh shut up kim
dao dao dao dao dao ness! unbearable

Went off about ten plus.

Friday
I went for band! :D
& I thought I was going to be late, rushed like a mad woman.
Xyz, quite early, infact.
Well, I really thought about what the majors said this week.
It's just so true!
I admit I'm the happy-go-lucky senior who's prolly a pushover.
Work hard! Can do, will do, must do!


^__^

I feel stupid.

Havent been sleeping well lately, I wonder why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home