Thursday, November 16, 2006

From Huldah my beloved's blog <3

Type the FIRST THING COMES INTO YOUR MIND when you hear these 35 words
(don't spend time thinking - just your gut reaction please):

1.Cigarette: black & white!
2. friends: to the end :D
3.Relationships: stupid
5. Power rangers: lego! (i dont know why)
6. Marijuana: drug?
7. Crack: drug?
8. Food: yum
9. Love: yumyum
10. War: bush (ha!)
11. Car: racing
12. Gas Prices: whatevs
13. Halloween: cute lil kids who go door to door
14. Bon Jovi: classic = ah peks who wants to rock
15. Religion: catholic
16. MySpace: online shit
17.Worst fear: quicksand
18. Marriage: faraway
19. Fashion: mags
20. Brunettes: hot caucasians w black hair
22: Work: sucks
23: Past time: eat
24: Football: arsenal! or late nights. both pop out man
25: One night stands: damnit
26: Pet Peeve: squeaks?
27. Pixie Stix: grow up
28. Vanilla Ice Cream: yum
30. High school: yeah! high school musical (:
31: Pajamas: every night
32. Wood: pecker
33. Surfing: no way!
34. Pictures: frames

Tuesday Nov 14

Hmm now what did I do hur? Can't seem to remember. Must have been a boring day. Ha! (:
I only know I had band then I really can't remember man, shit! My brain cells are aging, I suppose. Dunearnite rehearsal, & it's fricking hot & all. But I enjoy sitting beside Peirong! She's superfly funny I tell you :D Heheh. Teared, I think & Pr comforted me! What a sweety yea? HA alright I shall stop.

Wednesday Nov 15

Supppposed t have rehearsals at about 5 plus, butttttt came to school seriously early. So early it's insane. 1045 about, & I reached. The rest of the were late! Ha I was late the day before so we're quits I guess. Had alot of fun! :D In the music room, heh shan't elaborate. I like Azimah, she's quirky! <3 Wenta Pizza Hut t meet Luoshi & had our lunch there. Then Dunearnite rehearsals till ten plus. Ha luckily mum didnt go berserk. She wasn't even in when I reached home. Yadda, I'm kind of speechless.

Thursday Nov 16
Supposed t go t th hosp w Wl but that idiot ps me! & I wasnt feeling too well, so rot at home th whole day. Screw you! Ha last min shitass. Grr I'm crazy. Pardon me. Watched k dramas & basically just did nothing luh.

Good news! :D
Dad can talk now, I talked t him on th phone just now.
I'm really glad.
Thanks Lord, you dont know how many times I've said Our Father this week.
Ehmagawd It rly worked
Praise the Lord! <3

Kbaiiii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home