Friday, November 10, 2006

Heyo!
Just reached home, going to blog first.
So frickin pissed today.
Aish, you shall see why.
Keep on reading!

I was v early for band today!
Glad I actually put effort into being punctual.
Hah should have been this way from th start.
Dumb shit :/
None of the sec threes except Yanqing around luh.
So I went t sit w Brenda & we talked for abit.
She was waiting for Christine & yep.
We talked about Huldah, my dear rock who's sick!
Get well soon (:
I called Che & she said she's coming.
So long luh!

Fall-in by Halim & Yanqing.
Feels so fresh & yet kind of undisciplined.
>:( tsktsk.
Mr Yeo came, had warmups till bout ten.
Dunearnite rehearsal.
Sax sectn's so empty today.
There's only Charlene, Jasmine & yours truly.
We havta wait so long t perform.
Way disorganized & sucky luh th stupid concert.
I bet th alumnis will not feel soso proud.
I enjoyed watching th malay dance though.
Exciting! :D

Fall-out.
Went t WM for lunch w Che, Han, Zining, Azimah, Stella & Aquilah.
Ate KFC, yumyum :]
But shit luh, I keep telling myself no fast food for health's sake!
But still...
Pffffft.
Had alot of fun w them.
That crazy Azimah, she taught Che this malay word which means backside then she told her it means something else luh, i forgot what.
Yeah, then Che was shouting it luh, she went, "Ehhh! You all want t go -- anot?"
Hah! A few malays gave her that look.
Fricking funny luhhhh!
Che & yours truly shared this chicken soup.
Rly nice.
Zining bought it too & Azimah went t get Minimelts.
We stood outside t drink th soup.
Han & Stella went t eat Muachi,
they kept saying how much Darylene wanted t eat.

Stella & Han came over t my place for awhile,
t collect $250 for th fees.
Off t Han's place, I missed the bus stop & caused them t walk for quite a long distance.
My fault, sorry >: (
Hahah yeah then..
Han's place alr, Stella went back.
Got th worksheets from Han & off again!
So tiring manzxzxz.
Ugh xyz.

I tell you, these bastards, wahlau.
I hate them alot.
Cause th lift came & there was about five kids & this ahpek luh.
Then I stepped in, & Han did too.
Then th lift rang, like too many people inside.
So I went out luh, then when th doors closed, I heard them laughg.
So pissed off luh, I dont know why.
I shouted.
& anyway, we followed them all th way t Lotone,
just to sort of 'haunt' them.
Can't be bothered.

Jurong East, I got my blue glitter polish!
YAYE.
Returnd some lib books & went for tuition.
I don't get a thing this week.
& I felt so frustrated.

Han & me got into this huge conflict.
Just so effing pissed off.
Aish >: (
Shan't elaborate.
I swear it's not working out.
We went home separately.
My anger was up t my neck.
Kept having t breathe in & out.
Yes, really pissed off man.

Ah, whatever.
I miss my mom & dad.
Working at IMM w Val Pok tmr.
Yaye!
:D




Baiiiiiiiiiii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home