Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I remember when I was young, I used to ask people what I look like. I've had lots of different replies, not one saying chinese. Hell that's sucks. Yeah but, I got really happy when there was this one who said I looked like a christian. I felt really proud then, as a little kid :] This is really random, I know.


I saw him today, he's bald now. There's a big scar on his head, it pains me to see so. He bit on his tongue yesterday night cause he had a fit & it bled so much that the pillow was to be taken home to wash. He has difficulty talking because his tongue, it hurt so bad. I could tell. Still, I held back my tears. I was a strong girl right? I have never shed a tear in front of him, at least, he'd like to know that I'll be able to hold it together if anything crops up which I pray badly, would never. The nurses came over so many times, to adjust this needle for the drip because he kept complaining of the pain. That is unusual, for him, because he never ever admits the pain. He's been through it all. Hospitals = chicken feet, he used to say in a joking way. What's happening? Such a strong spirit, right now, broken up by sickness. What more can I say? Please pray for him, he needs all the prayers in the world.

Anyone can be a father but it takes only one special one to be called Daddy.
I love you, Daddy.
Get well soon.

ps. I feel like going bald just to be there for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home