Saturday, November 25, 2006

Come what may (:

Jaci Velasquez - Imagine Me Without You

It's been such a long & non-stop day! Shagged out, completely.
Of course, typing includes little energy but way alot of thinking.
So it means today I shall be blogging without thinking. HA! Joke lar.

Woke up at like 12, heheh pig! In chinese, it's "lai chuang"
.. I'm really out of sorts today (: ooohooo
Awaken by the yellings of the Mothership.
Powerful, yessssssssssssssss.

Washed up & offf to Bishan Stadium.
Had a quick lunch of soup with dates.
Ew it's not nice at all!
I hate all those herbs & dates & ginseng shizz.
Was eyeing Mothership's yong tau fu.
YUMMY! eaterbug me!
fat fat fat lar :(

Tabletennis match!
Fricking fun to watch lar.
Kept laughing non-stop when Dad started shouting.
Trust me, he's damn comical.
Can't stand it, saw all the diff ways of serving & stuff.
Interesting (:


After that, went to Junction 8.
Uber boring :(
Walked for ages, I think I grew older.
HAHAH wait, I didnt lar
.. COLD!

United Square.
Filled with damn alot of KIDS!
Super cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
I wanta pinch their fat cheeks.
Evil hur. Hahah

Piano lesson, my tcher's nice, i swear.
Came home.



I'll stay strong, come what may (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home