Friday, December 15, 2006

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My current wallpaper, the v hot Takki! <3

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
& I joined Yamapi (Yamashita)'s fan club! :D "Pokerface," says Val Pok

This is going to be a long post. Be afraid, be very afraid.

& guess who's finally back from camp! :D I survived yo! 4 days & 3 nights without my comp, yep i'm alive & kicking! ^__^

Anyw, camp wasn't that tough & yes, I did have some fun! Overall, I enjoyed the camp luh. Except for the stomach cramps + girl's monthly shizzzz :(

Alrighto! Shall get down to serious blogging. heh don't be too bored hokay?

1st Day of camp:

I was lateeeeee! Gasp* Srsly was v apologetic. When I arrived at school, they were are footdrilling, looks like fun. xyz (:
Did footdrills for just a lil while then Mr Yeo had us gather & he talked about some stuff. Yeap, it wasn't a holiday camp for sure.
Training + drilling + learning camp. But I wasn't the only one late, lots were. Yeah, I saw Lynn & some others waiting outside school somemore. We had to run, as punishment. Mannnn :( All the Sec Threes ran 30 rounds. I wasn't sure how many I ran, but I was going for it & I didnt know my blisters were v horrible until Carol pointed it out. Looked at my shoes and realised the back of my foot was bleeding, stained the shoes as well. Darn. Then it started to hurt luh. Kind Peirong got me plasters (:
Went for Band prac then it's lunch. Incantation & Dance is totally stuck in my head now. Wonder if that's a good or bad thing. As Charlene said, it's a techical piece. Yaye & sax section had a tutor! Learned much stuff but forgot some too. Oops.

We had Treasure Hunt at night! :D Che (Jerine) & I went ard trying to scare people but alas, I got scared & none of them were surprised by me! Hahah no fair, but I had fun! Went to bathe. Sigh this sucks. Shh shall not talk about this. Slept around 12plus I think. Funny Che (:

2nd Day of camp:

Woke up around 5 plus. Had PT. I felt it was quite draining, such an unearthly hour & there we were, doing Jumping-Jacks?!?!?
Hahah yep. I love doing th formation! Though sometimes I forgot stuff & get srsly fed up but yea, Noella was there t guide me! I stepped on her toes twice I think.

Band prac < 3 + lunch + other stuff. Can't remember tskk.

Maintenance of instruments too, Got rid of the dust w cotton buds. I learned lots. Ate ice-cream! :D Though it kept melting & dripping all over the place.
At night, we watched this vid showing Elementary Jap kids doing formation & performing. Oh my, I think they're oh-so-adorable. Oh yeah, sax sction wiped/polished our instruments like crazy too, right rock (huldah)? No more pink sax! Rejoice :D
Bathed then slept.

3rd Day of camp:

Woke up damn early cos Brenda, Coleen & those in my group wanted to prac our dance for later in the night. Quite funny luh I thought. I love my group (: though our spirits were pretty down that day.

Then had PT + some footdrills + band prac + lunch.

Had some-sort of games around 4pm. Quite interesting! Off to the hall to continue when it rained. The game I suggested during Committee Meeting came out! The one where we had to use anything on my bodies to form a long line. We used socks, shoes, glasses, shoe laces, clips, shirts & all. Funny hawhaw.

ROD night.
Bbq + performance + interact w the sec fours.
I liked the performance, our group's was quite screwed but nevertheless! :D
I was quite touched luh, cos some people that I expected not to know me gave me stuff. Yeap, thanks (:
Also felt quite guilty cos I only prepared for my senior, Shameera & none for those who wrote notes or chocs or wdv to me.
Sigh then I teard cos I thought of Gr again. Hahah sounds stupid yeah?

Bathed + slept.

4th Day of camp:

Woke up & started clearing some of my stuffs. Was rly excited to go home (:
Did the formation w our marching shoes :]
+ Combined practice
+ Area cleaning = bbq pit thing.
Washed it all w Sheryl, Aquilah, Jiali & the others luh. Peishi helped us for awhile too.
Had fun w the hose, spraying water all ard. Hahah.
Finally had debrief then Dad fetched me & he dropped by Kap's driveway thing & got me Mac!
I was overjoyed, totally was craving for it. Wanted to go eat w Han they all, but I had too many stuffs to carry.
Reached home & cleared stuff + bath + sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Here I am today :D

Goodnight moon, goodnight stars, goodnight me & goodnight you ♥


the start of something new

B = Cake
L = Cup noodles
D = Soya milk (Two cups)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home