Saturday, December 09, 2006

Damn mozilla! It just died on me, not the first time already. Piss me off HAHAHAH yeah. So i'm using the impossibly slow Internet Explorer.

Went to Courts w Mum & Dad due to major boredom. They bought this stove shizz. Yeah & D&G costs like seven hundred plus. D: How will I save? Gosh no more eating fast food! Cheap thrills shall work for me. Manzxzxzx, I'm in denial.

I FEEL SO POOR! Like a beggar girl, or sorts.
Another idiot who's drowning in desire.

United Square for piano. Screwed up my pieces & scales. Xyz, practice luh you fat shizz. Yes, I must beat myself up in order to progress.

Bought two Esprit tops :D
Progress, I scolded myself for like 1 hours before I bought it hokay!
Tough yo.

Hahah I'm offffffff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home