Friday, December 08, 2006

OH MY. OH MY. I'm so freeeee now! Mum locked me up at home D: Gawd, I'm so bored. Updated my iTunes & iPod already. Nothing left to do! Haven't touched my homework yet though. Later. Band camp's on monday, it's going to be tough I think! My first one at Dunearn & it's not going to be fun. How sad >: ( At lease the sec threes are all sharing one room. Happy chit & chat! ^____^

& Cal's prolly in some US snow heaven or something on the other side of earth. Here I am, stuck. Supposed to have some of the group members coming over, but I guess not. I wanted to go to school to meet them! No fair luh, mothership doesn't allow. Deprived deprived deprived, I tell you.

Ate a muffin & watched Stand Up the whole morning. Did frog jumps too. See how bored I am? HAHAH the horrors! I've got no life manzxzx. Rawrrrrr let me out let me out!
I want to meet my xoxo, Min soon! We need to hang out ):

Alright, off to rot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home