Sunday, September 17, 2006

I saw my name on money victim's blog! : D

7 weird facts about me ;
1. short attention span, infact, sort of like none!
2. i like the feeling of rain on my skin
3. i fall sick easily
4. stoning most of the time
5. i like laughing my head off
6. i watch miss swan!
7. i'm super crazy about all KOREANS! yes beware.

7 habits about me ;
1. i scratch my head when i'm confused
2. i've been crying
3. smiling!
4. sell pocky, haha
5. i wash my face twice a day
6. i blow dry my hair always
7. love rubbing my eyes, though that's gross

7 things about me ;
1. i'm searching for God
2. i want faith plus the works cause faith's alone not enough
3. faith, patience, love, prayer
4. i'm a fool
5. i'm a geek!
6. always worry about getting too much
7. i crave for branded stuff - worse desire

7 people to do this ;
anyone! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home