Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Only Wish (This Year)


Santa can you hear me? I have been so good this year, and all I want is one thing, tell me my true love is here. He's all I want, just for me, underneath my christmas tree. I'll be waiting here, Santa that's my only wish this year ~


I love this song so much! It's one of the nicest xmas song I've heard. I'm so excited about xmas! :D The feeling's just magical. The official season of love + joy. Even the meanest person is free to love. Yaye! Cheers for that (:

Hmm, these few days ----

Sat
Went to Holland V w Mum + Aunty Flo + this white-haired kind lady, forgot her name oops.
I bought damn alot of pretty dresses! :D Thanks dearest mum. I appreciate yo!
blue dress w white ribbon + red sweater + blue straight dress + blue jacket
Ate Bk + Yakun (:
Went to Lim's & Mum got christmas stuffs.

Sun
Church + Lunch at Arnold's. Off to Taka, Kinokuniya for Korean guidebook! Wasn't cheap yo. Spent a bomb luh these few days. I love christmas! :D The spirit of giving, & mostly receiving.

Mon = Vivocity + Gap + Skinny jeans. whooppie!
Wednesday = Orchard + Haivannas + New Urban Male + Crumpler (The huge one)
Thursay = Dentist Appt :( + Chem class w Aaron

So I don't have to blog for the whole next week hurhurhur (:

Bye & Merry Christmas in advanced! Love y'all :D

Replies t tags:
eddy=): What do you think! Hahah you decide

toufuhater: hello, hope you'll like my xmas present for you! :]

GinTonic: omgomgomg. yes! me too. MEEEEEEEEET UPPPPPPPPPPPPP

tracy: hahah you guys too? i love camps yo! dontchu? :D

feliciaaaa: yes nestie<3! how was china?

christine: you're on holiday my woman! rmb my $$$ yeah? :]

JIALI: sure thing (: i loved our group!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home