Sunday, September 17, 2006

Had church this morning. I thought about what the priest said, it's really true.

What does religion mean to this society?
Everyday people talk about power and status in life, to fight for their rights, to be the top creme, to be fighter cocks and beat everyone else. This is the shallow 'power' they want to feel. That satisfaction that they are better than everyone else? Will all that matter when you to the Kingdom of God? No, it probably won't. In religion, power is probably the strongest faith you can find, and being true christians. I'm guilty, I admit I'm a Sunday catholic, and I don't exactly follow the stuff about the power thing. I want to be good, so I often forget people's feelings, I should give way and all actually. The greatest strength is giving up. The sacrifices that we are willing to make for Jesus.
Sigh, just letting my thoughts out.

Whatever.

J E w Han, t'was fun :D

kbai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home