Monday, December 18, 2006

Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani

Got up at ten! Rise & shine. Hahah.
Off t Vivocity. Finally got my skinny jeans! :D
Frickin happy ^__^ I'm a size 1. I wanta be a size 0 though! Boo :(
Hahah oh well.
Carls Jr for lunch. I ate Santa Fe.
Bought Mng tops too.

Today, to sum up =

Vivocity + Skinny Jeans + Carls Jr + Endless walkings + Mng tops

Such a boring place luh. Town's still th best (:

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Replies to Tags:

feliciaaa: But at least you went somewhere! Needa count your blessings luh, lucky girl (:

♥ min: Heheh, sorry for forgetting my love :D But I havent calld th rest. How?

kenjiatticus: Hahah next week? Um sorry. Thanks for last night! :D

♥ min: lol replied you alr. Thanks, you're so sweet luh. uhyuh, makes me shy HAHA kidding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home