Sunday, September 24, 2006

Happy 15th Han! : D
I love you very much, BFF always!
You make me laugh & it's so much joy with you.
Yobul, bogoshipda.

Happy 51st Mum! <3
Hope you like the present.

Been quite long since I've posted, hawhaw and I bet my entries are so boring cause of those shit I've posted. Full of rubbish. Alright! EOY, strive! I'm afraid, my common test results are like crapola >: ( monkeypoo. Aye yada yada I'll study! No one's born t be hardworking, you have t work okay kim? Hoi tin! : D Don't just keep saying.

Sigh, I have to let go? I just can't stop missing.

Hokay, my boring life. Nothing to update luh, hawhaw actually it's quite exciting but I'm lazy as usual!

To Gabriel Chan Zhen Xuan, Dad:
I'm sorrrrrrry manzxz. I didnt mean to delete your number, just lost it. Haven't forgotten you! : D

Kbai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home