Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Edited

Thanks for the wishes, through texts, testimonials or whatever ways. -hugs
Thanks for all the lovely presents! <3

Dec 24 (Eve of Christmas! :D)

Fresh crisp air. Hahah you get the feel yeah? Wonderful day! Spent almost the whole day from 10 plus in the morning till 5 plus in the evening in Toufuhater's house, playing w him + his friends. It's a sort of party? I dont know, Ash the hot was there too! Stupid Ginny + Jade never show up. I miss you guys! D:

At 5, went back up t my house t prepare for annual dinner at Aunty Jenny's house. She spends so much every year, I feel so bad for her. Hahah, just on chocolate, it's like two hundred plus, I wonder what about the rest man. There was Agashi too. Living the high life, envy... Ugh, okay shut up.

Played w Pepper for awhile & thought of Fluffy again! :(

I love all my cute cousins. Hahah we all played Gamecube, so fun. The racing shizzzz :] Then we all settled & watched videos of when we were young. We never ever get sick of it! There were some classic moments that were so fricking funny. Hahah the curry puff shizz + the cake.

At 12, we opened all the presents & all! Got lots of presents. Oohoo (:
Shall not name them here. Hahah lovelove <3

Went home about 1am? Toufuhater's thingo was still going on. Went over, watched some movie they were watching. Slept about 4am I think. I had fun! :D TH rocks!

Dec 25

Merry Merry Christmas yo! Woke up quite early. Mum had this lunch thing going on, so helped her prepare. This crazy woman, prepared food enough for a month, srsly. There was fish + chips + bread + butter + huge sausages (no kidding) + spaghetti + salad + cucumber. Aunty Jenny brought Gelato too! Yum, I had the sherbet + choc. Rly nice <3 Amanda's fav is mango! But there wasn't any. Sad case hahah.

Watched Boo, played stickers, made this secret diary book thing w Amanda. + Bewitched.
Watched Borat! HAHAHHAHA! It's sooooooo funny. It's R21 too. OHMYSON, I was rolling all over the floor when I watched it at night. Daddy didn't like it, he said it was too vulgar. Hahah try hard, by all means, watch that show! (I love ***!) Ohmyson.

K, sorry for the boring entry. I've lost it, completely. Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home