Saturday, December 23, 2006

I miss Fluffy (/Poffy)!

Yesterday was one of my happiest days this whole month! It's like a short dream/miracle. Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, the moment I woke up, I saw something which I least expected to see. I saw a cute + fluffy + white dog! :D The breed was Maltese, & this breed of dogs are very expensive I know. It's so frickin cute I tell you! So I quickly called Mum, to ask her who was this uninvited guest. She said she found it in the morning, thus she brought it home.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usLike that! Long long hair/fur?

The whole day, I didnt go out, not even to Toufuhater's. Stayed at home just to play w this cute ball of fur. I was over the moon I tell you. Super happy! I think if I rly owned a dog, I would have no life at all, cos I'll be spending 24/7 playing w it. Sigh, I miss it so much!

Carried it all around + Ran w it + Walked w it + Fed it + Watched him drink milk + Brought him for a walk + Stroke it 24/7 + it peed & shit-ed all ard + it slept on my lap + slept beside me + followed me all around

It's a rly lazy dog, and it likes people to touch + stroke it, then it'll sleep. So adorable! I had a great time w it. Rly fun & all. I was so excited.........

Yeah but at night, the owner came & claimed it back. I was so heartbroken :(
I still miss it like crazyyyy. Aish
Buy a dog, anybody! & I'll be happy wappy.

Alrighto, today.
Saturday ---

Met Han at the bus stop around eleven. Was so hungry, luckily she brought biscuits. Disney biscuits, I carried on eating all th way till on th bus & when we reached town. Went to Taka first, Kinokuniya t buy Val Pok's present. Bought this donut thing, rly yummy (:

Ate our lunch by the fountain, then bought Min's present, christmas cards, Ginny's present & off to Paragon. Rly crowded, as in outside Taka, there was this drum performance thing. Bought Dad's present from Marks & Spencer. Hope he'll wear it, I liked it :D

Decided to go to Chinatown after that, we bus-ed there. I looked for Bel's mother's shop the first thing when I reached. It was quite hard finding, cause the shop is like vague to me. Yeap, but I found it finally! Thanks Han <3
Before that, something happened, rly makes my hair stand. Pfffft, if you wanna know what, message me! So scary laaaaaa :(

I liked Bel's mum, such a nice lady, she recognized me too! :D So happy. Havent seen her in so long, but she remembers me. Super sweet aunty. I did straight perm, quite okay. Though I'm not too happy w th way it turns out, thanks aunty! :D
I took about an hour I think, Han was waiting for me, thanks Han <3

After I finally finished, went off to OG for Mum's present. Oh yeah, we saw this old uncle dressing up as a woman, or rather, he wore woman clothes. Insanity! Hahah, bel's mum says he's "bian tai". Bought two cook books for her, dont know if she'll like it. Then Han bought some presents for her family too.

Walked ard Chinatown somemore, bought a shirt for Mum. Drank blueberry juice, made me feel like puking. Bought Nai nai's present. First time buying a xmas present for her. Went home by bus. Drained after all the walking!

I spent two hundred plus today. Shiatttt.

Goodnight, sweet dreams <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home