Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oh well, yet another sinful day out. Dang! :(

Alrighto dental in the morning, at around nine thirty? Srsly dislike anything to do w teeth-y stuff, dentist, clinic whatever. xyz it hurt so bad. Dr Lee was like cleaning my teeth & I had to spit out this greenish shizz. Gross yeah? But I was sleeping all the way, exhausted.

Went to Kiliney's for breakfast with Dad. We had kaya toast + hot milo! Yum, it was rly nice. But Yakun's still the best yo! :D

Dad sent me to Val Pok's place t meet her + her mum for shopping. Pepper was scary, barking like damn violently. Zac was watching this cartoon stuff on tv, I swear he's an addict. Hahah so yeah. We went to Paragon first. I got my crumpler + korean guide (teaches you to "speak korean confidently")
:D Val Pok wanted an Adidas Jacket but oh well.

Met Matt + Amanda + Aunty Molly for lunch at this Jap place. Forgot the name. OHMYSON I loved the Chawanmushi + curry sauce but I couldnt finish the darned chicken yo. Matt was like showing off his new crocs. Hahah can't stand that fellow. His feet are so gigantic! Mine are tiny :(

Walked in Marks & Spencer, I had alot of fun w Matt + Amanda (: Saw stuff I wanted t get for Daddy, prolly on Saturday I'll get. Went to Starbucks after, before that, bought Gelato Strawberry. Th frozen strawberry rocked! <3

Val Pok's mum sent me home when she left for her drums lesson.

Reached home, bathed & slept like a pig. Awoke by mothership's banging on th wall! She thought I was trying to skip Chem tuition! Gosh hahah overslept? Ate some random noodle, & off I went to Aunty Serene's house. When I reached, Aaron wasn't there yet even! Scared me man.
Aaron came, tuition-ed w Daryl + Darren. The stuff couldnt get into my head, I was drifting off every chance I had! Oh my, I wonder how the h-e-l-l am I going to cope w school next year! :( Ugh xyz.

Cyaaaaaaaaaa.

Tmr's movie marathon w Toufuhater I think! :D
Got a whole list of movies, he says.

- Bewitched
- The Omen
- Borat
- Super Size Me
- Boo (Ghost show!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home