Sunday, January 07, 2007

you're coming too close and I can't pretend
that I'll pick you up or let you come in again


hellohello! been a long time since i'm here ay. ever since school started, i have been so caught w band stuffs and i'm exhausted! well, had a good rest these few days (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's going t be a tough year! the pressure's on yo. o's this year, sweet sixteen shall suck, one month before the o's. i so envy jx + feli + josh. they don't have t go thru such a phrase. (omgxx!!)

dad's home alr! oohoo (: one thing t be happy about. i needa kill this comp so i wont use it. ha ha. motivate me t love my books. drill math, which i suck in. i need a tutor. any takers?

lazy t fill in on th details.

k bai bai bai seeeya


<3 the tinies! (: BFF

ps. moneyvictim, remember my ai xin bian dang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home