Friday, December 29, 2006

Helllllllllo (:

I have some holiday pictures from earlier this year. Rly late, yes I know. I just found my digi cam from Idontknw where. Hahah it just appeared! So I have pics since a long long time.

Band prac today, woke up frickin early, about five plus. Hahah caught the bus t school. Normal stufff. Um tdy's quite stress-free. Hahah I wonder whyyyyy.
Went for lunch w thetinies! I miss them like crazyyy. Quite fun, Stella came along too. Ate Jap, I dont like the Chawanmushi! It's not nice luh, as in that particular store. Yeah, I'm blogging rubbish today, I knw. Oh whatever! Pictures.

Christine! Thanks for th xmas thingo (:

Huldah! Hahah shh you're my xoxo! :D I had fun today!
Jasmine! Always smiling :D w teeth-y smiles!

Tiny Head /Sung! You make me laugh ALL THE TIME <3
Tiny Legs/ Han! imu :(

Due to time constraint, post one pic first! Hahah lame kim!

Mum + I + this huge fruit thingo.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home